Monday, September 28, 2009

Uncle Josh

This weekend I met Uncle Josh for the first time. In preparation, Aunt Angela helped Mommy get me all cleaned up (and when I say "helped," I mean that Mommy took notes while Aunt Angela did all the work).

Before Uncle Josh came, I also got to meet Grandma Brenda. She loved on me a lot while Grandpa Craig sang Beatles songs to me.


Then I finally got to meet Uncle Josh. This was the first time he held me. He was a natural.

Uncle Josh brought me some cool Texas Tech stuff to wear for the football game. I have to say, I looked pretty cute.


The rest of the family copied me and put on their Texas Tech gear. I am such a trendsetter.

Unfortunately, my school spirit was not enough to overcome the Red Raiders' lackluster performance. My family was not pleased with the football game, so to make everyone smile, I worked on gettin' my guns up.

No comments:

Post a Comment