Thursday, October 8, 2009

What a difference a day makes

October 6 was my official one-month birthday. In celebration, Mom wanted to take my picture. I, however, decided that at this stage in my life I should be asserting my independence. I did so by refusing to do anything but cry while she snapped away. See my handiwork, below.




But by the next day, I had a bit of guilt about my behavior. Thus, I let Mom try again. This time, rather than cry, I decided to just look chubby. Again, I succeeded.



And because I was so photogenic, Mom decided it was the perfect time to prepare a thank you picture to send to the nice nurses and doctors who helped bring me into the world. I am pretty much the most considerate babe of my age that I know. Mom says I need a slice of humble pie, but I can't eat that yet, so I think she is wrong.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment