Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Meeting People

The last few weeks have been kind of crazy and I have met lots of people. It seems I have lots of "aunts" and "uncles" and I can't keep them all straight yet. I mostly just try to sleep through all of it.


I met Nana for the first time this weekend. She is my "great-Nana." She kept telling me how wonderful I am, so I like her already.



This weekend I also watched my first Texas Tech football game. My mom kept trying to "get my guns up," but I did not cooperate. I told her that I haven't yet affiliated with any colleges, but she dressed me in a Tech onesie anyway. I do look good in red, though.



I watched the football game. Texas Tech didn't win, but Uncle Josh says that they played really hard and he was proud, so I am proud, too.



Sometimes I got too bored with the game to keep watching. I'm not sure football is my thing. Mom says I will like soccer more.











No comments:

Post a Comment