Saturday, September 12, 2009

August in September

Ladies and Gentlemen, I HAVE ARRIVED!!! September 6, 2009 at 8:38 am, I decided it was time to leave my cozy surroundings and say hello to my family. I am a little guy, but I am tough. Here are some pictures from my first week of life.



My first picture, 2 minutes old. Sorry for the nudity, but give me a break.



My grandparents.



No head control + tiny baby = Lots of floppiness.



About to go into my house for the first time.


Meeting my big sister, Jess. She likes to lick my toes.



All I want to do is nap, and Mom keeps shoving a camera in my face. This is going to get old quickly.











6 comments:

  1. Oh August you are so handsome! I can't wait for you to get some head control so we can play. Don't worry, I'll protect you from Max- he's crazy!

    I can't wait to see you in person!

    ~Miles (and Miles' Mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My what big beautiful eyes you have! We can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. August you are beautiful!!!! Oh Todd and Curran say I cannot call you that...you are very handsome! We are so glad you are here and cannot wait to meet you. Curran is looking forward to meeting his new playmate

    - Genessa, Todd, & Curran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!...what a great beginning....you are very handsome....(girls like the hair, you know)....and we can't wait to meet you!...let us know when a good play date would be.

    Love, Pam & Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is precious! Congratulations -this is Cindy's niece Lauri :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more attempt at leaving a comment... I signed in first this time - maybe that will help!

    WELCOME Baby August! You are too beautiful - and everyone looks over the moon to see you! Looking forward to meeting you in person. Go easy on your Ma & Pa now, ya hear?!

    ReplyDelete