Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Love Gettin' Mauled

Last weekend I traveled to see my friends Connor and Ryan. I love that family. We played all weekend, and Momma says that Ms. Amanda makes her a better momma because Ms. Amanda is so awesome. I agree. I mean, how can you not love a mom that does this?:
I spent a lot of time getting into trouble with Ryan. He taught me how to slide. He taught me how to throw the boat out of the bathtub. He taught me how to pull down boxes at the shoe store. He taught me how to say a few words. In turn, I tried to steal his night night. We are definitely best friends.



We also went riding in the wagon while Connor rode his bike.

And at the end of the day, we all took a bubble bath. (Note to my readers: Momma hijacked my blog and posted this last picture. She says I will be mad at her someday for it. I am mad now. Can anyone spot Luigi in the picture below?).

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment