Sunday, May 1, 2011

Zoo-Yah!

On Sunday I had my first donuts. Yes, that's right, donut-with-an-"s" because I ate five donut holes.

Can anyone say sugar high? I can't, just wondering if someone could. But I digress. Point is, that my sugar high encouraged a much needed trip to the zoo. And at the zoo, is the carousel. I picked out the zebra. On every carousel ride, someone has to sacrifice and be the ham of the group. I sacrificed. I giggled and waved--mostly to the suckers still standing in line for the ride. Below this picture is supposed to be a video of me waving, but "the blog" (read: Momma) is experiencing technical difficulties (read: lacks basic skills).


Other comments about the zoo:


- I find that the plants and bugs surrounding the animal viewing areas are as interesting as the animals themselves. Rocks of all sorts are especially intriguing. Exception to this rule: meerkats. Those things are awesome.


- Why would other people bring wagons to the zoo if they did not want me to try and push them around..with their children still in them?


- I saw the Burkes at the zoo. They let me push their wagon. Good people.


- Acceptable lunch at home: sandwich, veggies, fruit. Acceptable lunch at zoo: Cheetos, hot dog bun, Cheetos. Thanks, Dad.


- Dippin Dots may be the ice cream of the future, but I am so happy they are here now. Again, thanks, Dad.

If we can figure out the video (read: get Amanda to help), we will post some carousel goodness.



No comments:

Post a Comment