Aunt Kelly and Uncle Travis met me at a park with both a slide and an area for Jess, Cooper, and Kimmie Gibbler. Dad helped me throw the ball for Jess. Note the sweet release in the bottom right-hand corner. I know, next Nolan Ryan, right. (To my readers: I apologize for the reference to such an old-school pitcher. My editor is severely lacking in baseball knowledge and failed to call either Amanda or Morgan, who could have assisted. That being said, apparently, Nolan Ryan is a bad mama jama and now helps fix house foundations, so, yeah for that, too).
Travis helped me go down the slide. I ended up kind of limp-noodling it at the end, but I loved it. This was also the day I was introduced to Beck's Prime sweet potato fries. Thank you, wise Travis and Kelly.
And a few more shots that Momma had to get in before we could call it a day:




No comments:
Post a Comment