Monday, October 19, 2009

Another day, another debut

My weekend turned out to be quite eventful as I made my debut with more family and friends. This weekend I met Uncle Jack and Aunt Kori. I convinced them to take a picture with me even though it was dark-thirty in the morning. They were good sports, and Uncle Jack avoided injury.

Mom told me we were going to hang out with friends. I wore camo to make a good first impression. Camo says, "I'm cool, but I'm not trying too hard." Plus, it hides all sorts of messes.

I hung out with my friends--Wyatt, Kaitlyn, and Haley. I am the smallest one right now, with no hopes of ever catching up to Wyatt, but I think I'll gain on the girls at some point. For now, Uncle Trey calls me "Duke," because I am too small to be "Chief." Works for me.

Finally, all of my friends got a bath. Thank goodness I was asleep when this happened, because it looked like torture for everyone (except Haley, who thinks that bubbles taste good).

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment