Sunday, November 7, 2010

You Can Call Me Austin If You Want To

For the whole first year of my life, I have been hearing stories about "Mo and Becca." Momma has giggled a lot when she talks about some kind of plastic shark and a tiny toga. I don't understand her, but I did understand that when Mo and Becca came to visit, I should be very excited. Becca and Mo did not disappoint. Becca had some kind of black thumb that she kept shoving in my face, and Mo thought she was a baby whisperer. They brought me a cool shirt and matching pants (Momma calls it an "outfit"). Then they went with me to the Greek Festival and we yelled "OOPAH." I got pretty tired, but I was still happy to get to meet them and to hang out. So, to Aunt Mo and Aunt Becca--COME VISIT ME AGAIN SOON!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment