Monday, October 4, 2010

September 6, 2010--I'M ONE!

On my official first birthday, Momma and Dad woke me up and sang me happy birthday. Then we went to Baby Barnaby's where I got to order my own breakfast. Momma let me wear a Birthday Boy hat, and I was a ham when she put it on me.
But mostly I was just so happy to eat my own Green Eggs plate and let Scott wish me a happy birthday. He knew my name before he even knew Momma's. (For those of you in the loop, this was devastating for Momma, but Uncle Travis and Aunt Kelly fixed that situation). Here I am after I ate my whole breakfast.
That night, I had a cupcake for my birthday. I liked the candle...

... but I really loved the cupcake.
More pictures to come of the official birthday party. I know, get excited.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment