Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big Bang Weekend

The Fourth of July marks two important events: the United States celebrates the Declaration of Independence and Curran gets to celebrate his birthday (which is actually July 3rd, but Momma says we have birthday weeks so it counts). And this July 4 was extra special because my friends Connor and Ryan came to visit from Dallas, and Kaitlyn and Haley hung out with us, too. When we first arrived at Curran's party, I said hello to Curran's mom and gave her a hug.
But then it was straight to the partying. I colored with the older boys.
The moms tried to make all of the boys take a picture together, but we refused. In fact, Curran just punched me in the face the whole time. It was awesome.
We also took a picture in matching shirts. Uncle Cody was afraid that the shirts were designed to push Momma's "liberal agenda," but I think Momma picked them just because I like monkeys. I look like a hot dog, but the other kids look pretty cool.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment