The USA played its first World Cup game last weekend, and I was not about to miss out on the chance to show my spirit. The USA played England, and I made my own shirt. Momma says it is never too early to start mastering the art of witty trash talk. This is my first attempt.
Some friends came over to watch the game with me because they love soccer, too.
After the game, we all hung out by the pool. Ellisann came over and swam with us. Per usual, Momma made me take 1,000 pictures, even when I was trying to impress the ladies. As you can see, I was getting my mack on with Ms. Aurora, Ms. Summer, and Ellisann, when Momma forced us to take a picture. She cramps my style.
There were so many women that even I was starting to feel overwhelmed. But thankfully, Ms. Kelly brought over Mr. Cooper.
I hope that all World Cup matches end in smooches! Don't forget to cheer on the USA as they continue on in the World Cup. Ms. Aurora, if the USA wins their next match, I'll give you another kiss.



feeding himself! Ahhh! He's growing too fast! I will try to hide this post from Amelia, we know how jealous she gets :)
ReplyDelete