Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Congratulations Kim and Jason!


I went to San Antonio a few weekends ago to see my cousin Kim marry her boyfriend, Jason. At the wedding I met a new friend, Remi. Remi says that he has a blog, too, so when I get that address, I'll add it to my favorite blogs list because he is a cool cat. Remi is just my age, but his Momma let him pimp out in a suit. I was dressed in white overalls. Try looking cool in those. Remi, on the other hand, could pull of the whole tough-guy look.
At the end of the wedding ceremony, Kim and Jason smiled and smiled. And they kissed. That part was kind of gross.
But they were smiling so much, it made me smile, too.
At the reception I played with Aunt Cindy. I really loved her necklace.

I even got to hang out with the bride. She was so pretty I had to touch her to see if she was real.
While I was in San Antonio, I met my second Hurley man, Mr. Danny. Momma says Mr. Danny is a hot-shot criminal lawyer, so I was on my best behavior.
I also got to see Kirby (Mr. Danny's brother) and Donna. Let me tell you, it was a lot of Hurley for one weekend. But I love them, so it was ok.
And, of course, I spent time with my family. Uncle Josh walked around the whole hotel with me. He said it was to get women, but I think it is because I am so cool.
Grandpa and Honey brought me all sorts of swim gear. Grandpa also walked around a restaurant with me for a whole meal because I was being "Fussy Gus" (as Momma says). But based on this picture, I was a prince.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Awe....we had so much fun with ya'll. Our blog is www.lauriannedavenport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete