Sunday, April 18, 2010

My First Easter

This was my first Easter. I am too small to hunt Easter eggs, but I was just as happy trying to eat them. To celebrate the weekend, I started at Honey and Grandpa's house. Uncle Josh came to visit, too. We played outside by the pool and I giggled a lot. In fact, I giggled so much I wore myself out. So I took a nap with Dad:

On Easter Sunday I put on my new Easter suit that Honey and Grandpa bought for me. In the picture below, I am the handsome one in the middle.

Uncle Josh says I look like him when he was a baby. Maybe that means I'll be handsome like him!

After we went to church, I spent some time with my "Texas family." Papa and Oma bought me an Easter basket full of goodies.
Then I played with Uncle Chuck for a while. He made me smile.
But I especially loved Auntie Gillian. She rocked me up and down and made me smile. And a special thanks to her for hosting my first Easter and for telling me all about South Africa. I hope I get to see her again soon!For my most dedicated readers (a.k.a. Kathleen--who Momma calls "Squirt"), my next post I am going to tell you all about the women who are fighting over me. It's a hard life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment