Yes, I realize that we are already into April, but I would be remiss if I failed to update you on all of the great things that happened during my first March. First, I went to the rodeo with Papa, Oma, Aunt Kori, and Dad. I wore Wranglers and a sweet pearl snap shirt.

Then, Momma introduced me to peas. I did my best Exorcist impression.
The weather in March was beautiful in Houston, so I took the opportunity to enjoy some outdoor activities. Being the responsible baby that I am, I always wear sunglasses to protect my baby blues.


I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.


Then I went to my first Bayou City Arts Festival. I am pretty much an art connoisseur. I learned that I can evaluate art with my eyes closed.
I have also done some sunbathing in my own backyard.


No comments:
Post a Comment