And if that weren't bad enough, Momma put me in another silly hat that can only be described as insulting.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Single White Male Seeking Parents Who Don't Love Ridiculous Hats
I try to be hip. I text, I blog, I'm considering twitter when I learn to crawl. But my parents cramp my style all the time. First, Dad put me in a silly hat of some animal called a "penguin." I looked up that animal. It is a flightless bird. I mean, really, do we need to call any additional attention to the fact that I am immobile? Dad says that his friends at work hooked him up with the hat, so I guess I should blame them for the number of dates I will miss out on due to this picture.
I tried to recover from the shame by going on a finger-food binge.
It made me temporarily happy, but please, enough with the silly hats...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ahh! So adorable! AW is so photogenic. Such a happy baby! I am so glad that the two were able to meet. PS the best part of the rap video is you singing "broke broke"...wonderfful
ReplyDelete