Sunday, January 3, 2010

My First Christmas(es)

This year was my first Christmas, and it was so busy that I am just now finding time to sit down and send updates. My first Christmas was actually several Christmas festivities with all of my family. First I had Christmas with Papa, Oma, and Aunt Kori. I tried to open a present, but my lack of fine motor skills made my attempt futile. It is a wonder I type so well.



After a few presents, Santa came to visit me! I was kind of freaked out at first, but when I realized we had matching hats, I figured Santa was a pretty cool dude.



My second Christmas was in San Angelo for Pfluger Family Christmas.  Let me tell you, there are a lot of Pflugers, and so many of them with my name!  I met Aunt Gail and she gave me lots of cuddles.  This surprised me because Mom said Aunt Gail didn't like babies all that much, but I am so cute that I won her over. 



Posted by Picasa
I also met more of my Tias.  Here I am with Tia Cathy, Tia Teri, Tia Donna, and Honey.  And after a picture with them, Trudy and Deborah snuggled me. I also met my Aunt Cindy, but Mom was silly and forgot her camera, so I will have to wait to blog that until our next meeting!




On the way back from San Angelo, Honey and Mom and I stopped at Kirby and Donna's.  I loved their house and look forward to hanging out there when its warm and I can sun by the pool!


My third Christmas was back in Houston with Honey, Grandpa, and Uncle Josh.  Here is the whole gang, and one of just Mom and Dad and me.



As you can see, it was a busy Christmas.  But I did take away a few lessons.  First, it is clear to me how many wonderful people are out there that love me.  I feel so blessed.  If Christmas is supposed to be about love, my first Christmas was perfect.  Second, when you feel like you have had enough, be smart.  If you over indulge, pictures of you like this might show up on the internet:



No comments:

Post a Comment