Sunday, January 10, 2010

Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh Bad, I'm Bad to the Bone

Up to this point, I have maintained a cute and cuddly disposition.  Mom has encouraged this, and has taken lots of pictures of me appearing to be the sweetest baby around:






But, sorry Mom, I have decided to shed my "Mr. Nice Baby" persona and go with something that says to the ladies, "I may be cute and snuggly, but I am a wild man." In pursuit of this vision, I have taken a few drastic measures. First and foremost, I am a Harley man. Grandpa hooked me up with some gear.


I showed off my gear to Monte and Lisa.  They dressed in black, too, to try to match my tough-guy appearance.


And Grandpa even let me hang out with him in his Harley gear next to his Harley bike.  Man, I felt like a total stud, especially when I got my own doo-rag.







No comments:

Post a Comment