Then I went to Eden for the first time and met Uncle Andrew. Uncle Andrew is a superstar football and basketball player for the Wall Hawks. Grandpa Craig told me he was also a superstar, but then he hurt his knee bending down to pick up the remote control, so I have my doubts. :) Here I am with Uncle Andrew:
I also got to meet the Reichenau family--Clint, Brittany, Gage, and Ian. Brittany has been friends with my mom since they were little like me, and Ian is 3 weeks younger than I am, but he is almost my size! Brittany held me for this picture...I have such a way with pretty ladies:
I posed for a lot of pictures while in Eden, so here are a few more:
After Eden, I went back to Houston to meet even more family--my "Texas Family." My "Texas Family" isn't really all that Texas. In fact, I figured out that the family consists of people from South Africa, Poland, and Oregon. But everyone meets up in Texas, so I guess "Texas Family" makes some sense. :) My Aunt Kimmie held me for the first time. She was a real pro, and so was my Uncle John:
I also got a picture with the whole group:
After meeting my Texas Family, I stayed with Papa and Grandma Susie. They took me out on the boat and I had to wear a strange, yellow onesie with a built-in headrest:
It was a very good first Thanksgiving, and it reminded me over and over again about how blessed I am to have my family. I have lots of loving grandparents (six to be exact!) and so many aunts and uncles I can't keep up. And most importantly, I have a momma who gives me lots of cuddles, a daddy who tells me how much he loves me every single day, and a sister who never runs out of licks for my toes. I am a blessed baby. And if I can understand that as a baby, I can only guess that it just gets better and better!


You look so pretty with your long hair! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Bekah <><
ReplyDelete