I have been a busy boy. So busy that I have not updated my blog for over a week, so there is a lot of catching up to do! First, I turned two months old on November 6. I took a picture in my outfit from Nana to celebrate and made lots of funny faces for the camera.
Right after my big celebration, I had some ladies over for a par-tay for Morgan and her belly. Momma says that Morgan is growing a girlfriend for me, whatever that means. If it comes from Morgan, it must be a good thing. Much like this picture:
After that, I met my second Tia--Tia Cathy! She is a hoot. She brought me my very own cowboy Christmas tree. I love it. And she practiced some yoga moves with me. Here we are working on the chair pose:
After Tia Cathy left, Uncle Josh came into town to celebrate his birthday. It was a big surprise for me. Josh hung out with me a lot. In fact, I let him have a whole night of taking care of me alone. He was a natural. Here is a picture of us hanging out.
And one of Uncle Josh making me laugh. I love him.



No comments:
Post a Comment