Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Know Why MAS is part of ChristMAS.

I am sure I am just late coming around to this, but in case you don't know, Christmas is awesome. I get to spend lots of time with my family and friends, we talk about Baby Jesus, Santa comes to see me, and I even get some new things to play with. I am a little bummed Christmas is only once a year...MAS CHRISTMAS!
Here are some highlights this year. Santa came to visit. I was a little skeptical at first until I realized he was pulling cool things out of that huge bag.
Poppy and Honey brought me this zebra that I can ride around the house. I love it and request cowboy songs when I mount up so that I have some jams to ride to. This is not a joke. I have been known to refuse to proceed until said cowboy songs are being sung.
Grandma Great and Grandpa Great send me an incredible easel. I am still learning what side is the right side for crayon vs. marker vs. dry erase crayon vs. chalk. It's confusing, right? But I am learning and I love it. In fact, it was the first thing I gravitated to on Christmas morning.
Dad and Mama got me a tool set. They thought a small wooden hammer would be less destructive. FYI...that was an incorrect assumption.

Finally, I really liked one of Dad's present...Wahoo Ladish Valves!
What a wonderful Christmas. Hugs and kisses to my family and friends, and special hugs to Baby Jesus!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment