Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Proposed E-Harmony Listing

The following list is a broad overview and should not be considered exhaustive.
THINGS I LOVE:
- My paper route
- Humpback whales, walruses, giraffes, lemurs...most every animal
- Dinosaurs
- Dogs (especially Jess, Harley, Cooper and Kimmie Gibbler, and I am working on making Jonas and Lucas my friends, too).
- Hugs
- Mickey Mouse (I am pretty fond of Pete, too)
-Flapjack (I have 3)
- Spinning in circles
- Golf clubs
- Being rocked by Mama before going to sleep IF she closes her eyes, sings, rocks, covers my whole body with a fuzzy blanket, rubs my head, and has a glass of water handy
- Racing people. I have an incredible starting position.
- Watering plants
- Hoses that can dispense water (see below)
- The park
- Pretending to eat vegetable soup
- Singing Wheels on the Bus (especially the "beep beep" and "shh shh" parts)
- Pancakes
- Tickling Mama
- Filling up the humidifier
- Anything Dada does or says
- Hiding
- The hairdryer
- Throwing the ball, kicking the ball, attempting to catch the ball
- Sidewalk chalk
-Thursdays With August
- Sunshine Room
- Walking the dog
- Testing my vocal range in public places
- All of my grandparents (and my whole family for that matter)

THINGS I DO NOT LOVE:
- Bugs in my way
- People dressed like dinosaurs
- People dressed like Santa
- The incorrect water:juice ratio
- Being rocked by Mama before going to sleep IF she fails to do any of the things listed above
- Being helped when I want to do it on my own
- Not being able to color on the walls, the floor, the furniture, the dog, Home Depot's floor...
- Dirty hands (no matter whose they are)
- Waiting for a Kleenex when Dad has a perfectly good pant leg available
- Being told to use "volume control" in public places
- When Dada goes on a "pane" to "Tai-Tai"...or when Dada goes anywhere from sight
- Short lists.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment