It is hard to believe, but I am now two. Well, in fairness, I have been two for a few months, but have been a little delayed on updating this blog. So, here is the DL on my Bday. First, in case you haven't gotten the message, I love Mickey Mouse. You will see this as a theme in my upcoming blog posts. So my birthday party was an homage to my friend, Mickey. I opened some fabulous presents from my family and friends. Please note the Harley Davidson bike I got from Grandma Great and Grandpa Great. In short, it is awesome. It makes all kinds of sounds and in ten-to-twelve years I think I will be able to reach the pedals.
The birthday party was great. We decorated our own mouse ears and even the adults played along (read: Momma forced several of them to wear ears that she decorated).
Aunt Kelly made me special birthday cupcakes that looked like Mickey Mouse. They were truly incredible. I really enjoyed mine (see below). Haley enjoyed hers more. She took three "to go" after eating three while at the party. Wow.
Mr. Eddie and Ms. Lauren bought me a huge bear. I love him, but Aurora snuggled with him first.
Finally, we took a group picture. Can you see the difference between the two?








No comments:
Post a Comment