Thursday, January 6, 2011

December to Remember: Part 1, Pfluger Christmas Party

Because Momma took 10000000 pictures of me in December (yes, Kelly, I have told her she should just get better at taking pictures and she wouldn't have to take so many), I am posting in pieces. First up, I went to the Pfluger Christmas Party. The Pflugers get together every year for this party, and there were about a dozen of my cousins running around and playing. I wasn't much for running around this year, but I did get a picture with my cousins Luke, Noah, and Jordan. And, perhaps most importantly, I finally got to meet big August. August is a Pfluger family name, so while there are several "Augusts" in the Pfluger clan, I was most excited to meet this August because Momma has told me he is really cool. And he was.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment